Outfit Video: In a Dream Pt. I

In Personal Style, Style, Videos & Vlogs

UNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell PerfectUNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell PerfectUNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell PerfectUNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell PerfectUNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell PerfectUNIF Dream Maxi Dress, American Apparel Knit Bralette Top and Easy Jeans, Jeffrey Campbell Perfect

I’ve been having SO much fun with outfit posts lately! Would you believe I now go to bed super early to wake up at 6am and get ready for the day slash take photos? Also, lately, I’ve been into these super blown out photo with noise in it. It has a very film-like feel.

I’ve also done my first outfit video! I decided to do it completely on a whim but it was relatively easy to do and I can’t wait to do it again. I’m pretty sure every time I’m smiling in the video is actually me laughing at myself for twirling in a circle like an idiot a bunch of times, but I think it came out really nice. Let me know what you think of it!!

As for the outfit, I’ve been wanting some UNIF pieces for a while. This is my second one (I’ve had a tank top for a little while now) and I’ll have a third one coming for ya soon. (I got both of them from the Nasty Gal dress sale!) It’s getting waaay too chilly for this dress but I’m going to live in it when I’m back in Miami.

Wearing: American Apparel Easy Jean in light stone-washed indigo (c/o) and knit bralette top in parchment, Unif dream maxi in Tie-Dye Trip, Jeffrey Campbell Perfect sandals, H&M earrings, and Karmaloop bracelet.

Recommended Posts
Showing 14 comments
  • Young, Wilde & Free

Loveeee it all! The colors look so pretty together :)

XX

• Melanie

Thank you Kiana! :) I’m so color anal….I pick out my locations in relation to my outfit!

• melissa

I love American Apparel, my closet is like 60% AA, love those easy jeans just bought one. Check out my blog follow if you like it x

• Melanie

Haha, yeah! I think I’m up there with ya. 60-75%! Haha. Thank you! These jeans are the greatest. I have 4 pairs and I love them so much that I’ve decided to get 3 more. Hope you like your pair, too!

Thanks for stopping by!

• Jenmarie

You know I’m completely dying over that cardigan! It’s so long and the colors are so gorgeous! I loved the video. How funny, you did your first outfit video and I did my first haul video right about the same time!

• Melanie

Stranger coincidence is that I watched your video like, 10 minutes ago while you were commenting on my blog! Hahaha. Thank you, Jen! Glad you liked the video :) Haha, you WOULD like this cardigan, too!

• joselin

I reaaaally like how your styled the Unif maxi! SO FREAKING GOOD! that baby has been on my wishlist too but i don’t think i’m going to get it. lol but who knows!

• Melanie

Thank you! :) I can so see you wearing this. Don’t cross it off your wishlist just yet!

• courtney

seriously love this post! The easy jeans and the unif cardi is seriously so perfect together! i really love the layout of your blog to! xo

• Melanie

Thanks, Courtney! I looove the light wash with the cardigan, too! And thank you so much–I worked hard on it <3

• Ria

Yay glad you are love your Unif. It’s so pretty and airy, definitely perfect for Miami.

• Melanie

Thanks, Ria! I can’t wait to wear it out back home.